Chinese Honey Importers, distributors, and wholesalers are actively searching to buy quality honey. Honey demand is increasing in China, due to fake Scandals, and the Chinese Middle Class is searching to buy mainly imported honey Brands. Many Chinese Distributors are searching to buy Quality Honey. The total purchase of foreign goods by China would amount to $ 30 trillion over the next 15 years, while its purchases of services would amount to $ 10 trillion over the same period”, explained Chinese President Xi Jinping to the Chinese International Import Forum. Honey and bee products offer unique market opportunities in China for all Honey producers in the World. China is the leading Honey consumer in the world source
Winners are Honey Brands
Distributors are not interested in Basics Product
New Zealand’s Manuka Health, one of the country’s leading producers of manuka honey, signed a three-year distribution deal with Chao – Sanchez Distribution Ltd. The distribution partnership agreement was signed at the New Zealand Trade and Enterprise offices in Auckland, in the presence of Trade Minister Todd McClay. (source China Daily) Chao-Sanchez distribution will distribute the full range of Manuka Health NZ honey products to major retailers, as well as to online sales in China. Chao & Sanchez have a large network of 20,000 retail stores, as well as major online e-commerce resellers.
KPI and Results focused. We are the most visible Marketing Agency for China. Not because of huge spending but because of our SMART Strategies. Let us help you with: E-Commerce, Search Engine Optimization, Advertising, Weibo, WeChat, WeChat Store & PR.
“This announcement reflects the many and growing opportunities available to New Zealand and Chinese companies through successful cooperation”
Manuka Health NZ chief executive John Kippenberger said the agreement will allow Manuka Health’s Chinese exports to account for up to a quarter of its sales volume in three years.
Founded in 2006, Manuka Health NZ was acquired by Pacific Equity Partners in December 2015.
“We are searching for High-End honey Brands from a Western country, with a Brand easily trusted by Chinese Consumers,” Says a Chinese distributor in the Center of China
China Honey Scandals
According to Chinese customs statistics, total imports of natural honey in China have increased in recent years:
- in 2017, China imported 5,660 kg of honey valued at $ 91,297. The main countries supplying natural honey to China are expanding.
Why the Chinese market is huge for natural honey?
Chinese middle class is massive led in the Chinese market is huge, and natural and healthy honey consumption in China has been ranked first in the world in recent years;
- Nutritional value-added – With Chinese consumers sensitized to health and nutrition,
- the Anti-aging effect is more alert, and the nutritional value of food, natural honey is one of the best choices for the oldest and youngest.
- In addition, given the potential of the one-child policy in terms of reduced birth rate and outcome, honey and bee products will continue to ensure that consumers focus on ingredients imported into infant foods.
- Premium food products – Chinese with high and middle incomes are developing more and more the taste of food products containing honey-based ingredients.
- Bakery Demand: Cakes and snakes contain honey because key ingredients attract and greet more consumers, same as chocolate
Main countries supplying natural honey to China:
- New Zealand (Manuka),
- Switzerland, UK (United Kingdom)
You want to sell your honey to Chinese Distributors we can help you
- Marketing Support, brochure website
- Build Brand Reputation
- Contact Honey distributors and other food distributors
Sell Honey in China – FAQ
Do you have a honey distributor list?
Yes, We have contacts and a list of Chinese Honey Importers, distributors, and wholesalers. (we do not send it for free) see more info here