Good question: what solution when you are a niche brand and still want to enter the Chinese market with a low-cost solution?
What is Taobao?
Check this video
KPI and Results focused. We are the most visible Marketing Agency for China. Not because of huge spending but because of our SMART Strategies. Let us help you with: E-Commerce, Search Engine Optimization, Advertising, Weibo, WeChat, WeChat Store & PR.
An online client in China care group does not merely address client questions — it likewise fills in as an individual customer and smaller scale influencer, impersonating the present well-known live streamers in China. Such is an amazing aspect of a brand. Therefore, it attracts a large number of Chinese individuals. Thus, with the huge client base attracted, they are able to earn revenue for the brand owners.
“Hello there Delightful, I am on the web. Have an inquiry? One minute and I will unravel it.”
This is the thing that you can hope to get notification from a Taobao boutique’s client support delegate at practically any time of the day. Not at all like the extravagance client support on Tmall, which uses a progressively formal tone and takes more time to react, Taobao boutique’s client care group is so fast and agreeable, and you feel as though you are making some genuine memories, in-store discussion with a sales rep — or even a dear companion.
Shopping on Taobao boutiques for style things has gotten very popular with youthful and whimsical Chinese purchasers since they offer reliable marking and configuration just as more incentive for the cash. Regardless of Taobao boutiques’ to some degree, diverse situations, there are a few things customary extravagance brands can gain from Taobao vendors to more readily comprehend and serve Chinese purchasers.
We can dissect in detail the two central point that influences Chinese customers’ shopping conduct:
- China’s 360-degree online client support is more significant than you might suspect While a buyer in the West can generally sit tight an extra night for client care to hit them up, a Chinese purchaser would have just gone to different choices. That is because they are accustomed to getting what a Taobao boutique’s client assistance can offer them: full-time client assistance with the least personal time.
- Most client administrations offered by Taobao boutiques are online for more than 16 hours each day of the week. When disconnected, computerized messages are sent to guarantee that clients are well-educated. This brief and balanced assistance is a top need for Chinese, especially with regards to online deals.
- Be that as it may, the devotion of online 360-degree client care represents an option that is greater than just immediacy — it permits an organization to fabricate a close connection with clients in an internet business condition.
- With Taobao boutique’s client care, deals relate now and again, even take a stab at an item for the client. “A portion of my client support colleagues like to have a companion to-companion discussion with the clients, shaping a cozy and rational association with them,” says Gogo Wang, a design blogger turned Taobao boutique proprietor, “and I think it is elusive this degree of closeness and administration with extravagance brands.”
- In this way, extravagance brands should set more prominent measures for their client assistance group to contend like nearby groups. An online client assistance group does not merely respond to client questions — it additionally fills in as an individual customer and small scale influencer, imitating the present mainstream live-streamers in China.
- Knowing the Chinese’s torment point in style (and assisting with settling it)
Chinese clients’ friendship with Taobao boutiques goes past extraordinary client support. It is likewise about the individual styling and fitting suggestions offered by Taobao boutique proprietors, the greater part of whom share a comparable body shape with clients. “It makes a difference a ton whether the boutique proprietor’s body shape coordinates the customer’s,” clarifies Wang. “In the event that they share a similar body shape, the proprietor resembles a decent companion [that is] unraveling her difficulties by finding the correct outfit for her particular body shape.”
Chinese clients are searching for special stuff
In spite of a nationwide body strengthening pattern in China, Chinese clients are as yet searching for outfits to adjust their body shape, and they have quite individual requests. On Minimal Red Book, more than 400,000 notes are hashtagged with “looks that cause me to show up skinny”(“显瘦”), and more than 130 thousand notes are hashtagged with “looks that make my legs look longer”(“显腿长”). By taking care of these issues for Chinese ladies, boutique proprietors are raising their associations with purchasers and building trust. “The boutique proprietor probably would not have 5,000,000 supporters on Weibo, yet whoever tails them is steadfast and has high client tenacity,” includes Wang.
the learning process in China
This clarifies brands and deals partners should place more exertion into learning Chinese clients’ body shape concerns and outfit needs so that they can give them customized suggestions. Be that as it may, all the more significantly, brands can frame a more profound relationship and individual association with the clients like this. Chinese shoppers trust KOLs, and Taobao boutique vendors depend on a comparable method for working. By underlining these strategies in physical stores and online shops — while likewise gathering and examining information about these particular Chinese concerns — brands can frame a progressively close connection with these clients.
Want to sell on Taobao ?
We can help you