Everyone wants to be on China’s super apps or platforms but the truth is, Press Releases are as important (if not more) as these apps are. They are the backbones of your Credibility. And remember, Credibility is everything when doing business in China.
Not only PR is a long-lasting solution that will help with increasing your conversion rate while getting more traffic and it is also cheaper than most solutions.
It consists of having an authority profile talking about your company. It can be media (newspapers, blogs), KOLs, or even the community.Marketing to china
It is not always easy to get a press release that is why many agencies with the right connection and that know how to proceed are offering this type of service.
PR has the advantage of lasting in time and get you covered by trusted people on third-party websites that give you legitimacy.
PR Services in China
Public relations (PR) in China is the practice of deliberately managing the press release and spreading it to the right media presence.
How does a PR agency in China work?
In China, Public relations (PR) and advertising differ in that PR is “undercover” in the sense that it isn’t directly advertising to consumers whereas advertising is much more direct and has increased call to action.
PR aims to create or obtain coverage on media for free rather than paying for advertising. Generating press articles featuring a product or service, rather than paying for the client to be advertised next to the article, is more cost effective and can lead to higher quality results.
The aim of public relations is to inform the Chinese public, prospective clients, potential investors, customers or even employees.
In China, media relations professionals typically work with PR and marketing agencies. It is complicated for official businesses companies, government, to release these information directly.
We have 10 Public relations specialists that are native Chinese speakers and who maintain relationships with journalists and bloggers (and other key opinion leaders) .
The Benefits of PR in China
The main benefits of PR in China are as follows:
- Best way to Manage your Online Reputation & lead the narrative
- Improve your reputation in the eyes of Chinese consumers and especially within target markets
- Create a positive image of your brand and products
- Cost effective short-term and long-term lead generation
- Expert in your industry talking about you means Credibility
- Backlink to your website translate to better Baidu ranking.
- Brand/ Company Presence on 3rd party neutral websites: More visibility & Trust
Chinese consumers are bombarded with advertisements for services and products everywhere they turn or look to on the internet. Therefore, these consumers are growing more skeptical and selective toward the brands that they choose to trust, especially brands that they haven’t interacted with before. PR in China is highly beneficial because it not only gives great credibility to your brand but also is a subliminal form of advertising. If your company has professionally driven PR, Chinese consumers are much more likely to trust and interact with your brand.
Contact us to discuss your project in China
- We have connections with over 5000 Chinese media sites allowing for a massive communication campaign
- We are a truly cost-effective agency. Feel free to contact us to ask for a price quote regarding your project.